An artists impression of what the prehistoric boat would have looked like The world’s oldest boatyard has been uncovered by
Check out technology changing the life.
- Maiden Castle LiDAR Investigation
- Mount Caburn LiDAR Investigation
- Stonehenge Landscape LiDAR Tour
- LiDAR Investigation of Durrington Walls (Woodhenge)
- Prehistoric Canals (DYKES) of Britain
- The European Mesolithic Seafarers
- Coming to America: Who was First?
- Alexander the Great sailed into India – where no rivers exist today
- Did Antler Picks build Ancient Monuments?
- On Sunken Lands of the North Sea – lived the World’s greatest Civilisation
- Stone me – the druids are looking the wrong way on Solstice day
- Global Warming, Extreme weather and Subterranean shelters
- Prehistoric Canals (Dykes) – Wansdyke
- Archaeological ‘pulp fiction’ – has archaeology turned from science?
- Constructing Stonehenge Solved
- Avebury’s First Stone Avenue
- First European Bronze as early as 4500 BCE
- BGS Prehistoric River Map
- The Long Barrow Mystery
- Woodhenge – the World’s First Lighthouse?
- Scheduled Monuments Map for Britain
- British Roman Ports miles away from the coast – when sea levels are rising.
- SIX YEARS AGO, one of the greatest mysteries in archaeology was discovered – which has still to be resolved
- World’s oldest boatyard is discovered under housing estate in Wales
- Book on Stonehenge Fred Hoyle