Book Extract…………………………….. When floods rise and fall, they characteristically leave behind a sediment signature. This is generally heterolithic in character;
This is a journey through time looking at the prehistoric of the Maiden Castle Landscape based on the new third
The exact time and circumstances of when our Ancient Mariners took to the waters of Northern Europe is unclear to
Check out technology changing the life.
- Chapter 7 – Britain’s Post-Glacial Flooding
- Maiden Castle LiDAR Investigation
- Mount Caburn LiDAR Investigation
- Stonehenge Landscape LiDAR Tour
- LiDAR Investigation of Durrington Walls (Woodhenge)
- Prehistoric Canals (DYKES) of Britain
- The European Mesolithic Seafarers
- Coming to America: Who was First?
- Alexander the Great sailed into India – where no rivers exist today
- Did Antler Picks build Ancient Monuments?
- On Sunken Lands of the North Sea – lived the World’s greatest Civilisation
- Stone me – the druids are looking the wrong way on Solstice day
- Global Warming, Extreme weather and Subterranean shelters
- Prehistoric Canals (Dykes) – Wansdyke
- Archaeological ‘pulp fiction’ – has archaeology turned from science?
- Constructing Stonehenge Solved
- Avebury’s First Stone Avenue
- First European Bronze as early as 4500 BCE
- BGS Prehistoric River Map
- The Long Barrow Mystery
- Woodhenge – the World’s First Lighthouse?
- Scheduled Monuments Map for Britain
- British Roman Ports miles away from the coast – when sea levels are rising.
- SIX YEARS AGO, one of the greatest mysteries in archaeology was discovered – which has still to be resolved
- World’s oldest boatyard is discovered under housing estate in Wales